Black Slate - Slate
Black Slate is a popular exterior stone but can be used for interior projects too. Its dense, laminated features gives minimal porosity which makes it ideal for pool projects, bathrooms and kitchens. The riven texture gives a real natural feel.
Please note that we source this stone via 2 different suppliers to enable a greater number of sizes to be available therefore we recommend viewing samples of current stock to ensure colours match and are suitable prior to ordering.
Add to Favourites
- 300mm x 300mm x 10mm
- 400mm x 400mm x 10 to 15mm
- 400mm x 400mm x 10mm
- 400mm x 70mm x 10mm (skirting)
- 500mm x 500mm x 10 to 20mm
- 500mm x 70mm x 10mm (skirting)
- 600mm x 140mm x 10mm (wall strips)
- 600mm x 140mm x 10mm Wall & Floor Strip
- 600mm x 300mm x 10 to 15mm
- 600mm x 300mm x 10mm
- 600mm x 600mm x 10mm
- 600mm x 600mm x 13mm
- 600mm x 70mm x 10mm (skirting)
- 600mm x 70mm x 10mm (Wall & Floor Strip)
- 600mm x 70mm x 10mm (wall strips)
- 900mm x 600mm x 15mm
- 900mm x 900mm x 15mm
Slate is a dense, hardy stone with low water porosity making it an ideal candidate for areas with high traffic and water use such as patios and bathrooms. This black slate has tones of charcoal and dark greys offering a bit more diversity.
Known for its versatility and durability, Slate is a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor use. When used inside the home, Slate brings an element of outdoor beauty to any room with its naturally-formed layers and textures. Its density means it has an incredibly low water absorption rate, making it an ideal choice for bathrooms, kitchens and patios alike.