This Website has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. It has been built using The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) set standards to assure as many users as possible are able to access and use this Website. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international community that develops open standards to ensure the long-term growth of the Web.
This Website has been built to the following set of standards:
- All pages on this site should comply with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site validate as HTML 5
- All pages on this site use standards-compliant Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout.
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text to their placeholders.
- A navigation bar linking to the main sections of the site is provided at the top and bottom of each page.
- A 'breadcrumb trail' navigation feature is provided to help navigation.
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers.
We've done our best to ensure this site is as accessible as possible, but it can happen that accessibility problems do arise despite our best efforts.
Our business name is:
Our contact details are:
- Tel: 01797 224880
- Email: email@example.com